Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well this will take some getting used to but i think by the end of the year i think i will enjoy posting things on my new blog, course by the end of the year it wont really be new, but whatever. (it probably wont take till the end of the year though)

 so at first i was worried that i would have anything to say on here, but dang our class discussions 4th period sure do get your head thinking, i know it got mine working.

Today was a bit interesting when we got talking about 9/11 for the 10 year anniversary coming up, big topic right? well yeah, lets just say for me it was pretty intense. so much was getting out there and being talked about i didnt know how to think about it. first of all i dont even remember 9/11, i now i was like 7 but i already have bad memory so yeah i dont remember that day. I almost feel horrible saying this because of all the lives lost, but i dont think it changed my life very much, even without remembering im sure i didnt understand what the significance of that event was.
But the discussions in the class and what people were talking about really got to me, im not sure why, like ive hered worse new before, i guess today was an off day from my emotional defense. At one point I was fighting back tears, yeah I felt weird I was all self-cautious (I don’t like it when people see me cry just fyi), it brought up some un dealt with issues in my life, one subject specifically that I might talk about later on here, but im not sure.


On the up side after the quick writes were over and lunch began my happy-go-lucky life started up again, so yea!

2 comments:

  1. I was also deeply moved--almost to tears!--by what I heard in our class today.

    Not trying to push, prod, or pry, but you KNOW that if you bring up "some undealt with issues" as a result of the talk we had in class today, I'm going to get curious. I hope you will find the space in your heart to let out whatever it is that came up for you today in class...if not on this blog, then somewhere/somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, well thank you mr. sutherland :)
    it probably will come up sometime in the year.

    ReplyDelete