Monday, September 12, 2011

(re) i hate scams

MarCaoile's Blog
 I heard these people would also ask if they can connect to your PC and might also plant other stuff on your computer and steal some information. Well the basic guidance is to be suspicious when people call you from put of the blue.
Omg, so when i read this i have to admit it reminded me of my mom, she basically ends up screaming and pissed off when ever she gets off the phone and i alway used to look at her crazy cause i thought that she didnt have to yell, but after i read this and thought about it, im most likely never picking up my phone unless i know the number. i would do the samething if this happened to me, why do people have to be so weird and disrespectfull like. i feel bad for all the people that got screwed over by that trick. if i hadnt read this post i think i would have belived them because im not really in the knowing of whats going on with my computer, if someone was to tell me somthing was wrong, id be like omy gosh can you fix it. im so gulible when it comes to computers and phone stuff, i would knnow how to see if someone was trying to trick me about my technology for my life, if i ever get a call like that one im gona scream and hang up,But know that ive read this post and know about this scam im going to try not to believe anyone talking about my computer if they aren’t right in front of me actually trying help. Did I metion that people are mean weird for this like I never thought something like this would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment